A downloadable game for Windows
What is it?
Desert Rose is a competitive strategy game where players have to grow a plant, capture the Sun's energy more efficiently than their opponent, and finally be the first one to grow a flower. A few simple rules give rise to various strategies and approaches. Customized 1v1 matches are short and fast.
The game idea arose when I wondered whether I could make a game where the most efficient strategies to win looked at all similar to how plants really grow in nature. I'm not sure if it worked.
- Competitive gameplay that doesn't involve killing!
- Flower editor that lets players show off their designs when they win!
- Streamlined, intuitive matchmaking service
- Cute, abstract plants
- 2v2? Maybe even 3v3?
- Plant specialties?
- I'm open to suggestions
Maybe also give my Steam Greenlight page some love.
- Sometimes playing several matches in a row starts to cause glitches. Restarting the program seems to fix it.
- If you find more, I would appreciate you letting me know!
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.